Federal Way Club Sponsors D-Star Class

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 10:47:38 PDT 2011

On Tue, 18 Oct 2011, Bill Vodall wrote:

>>  It's definitely not something that could be given away for free or open sourced (cue complaints about closed source CODEC and how Codec2 is going to save the world).
>
> Is that my cue to "...and as soon as we get the drivers written and
> updated we'll show you just how much better it could be..."

Harummph!

There are already people starting to embed codec2 in things.  Software-only so far I think.  I haven't been reading everything in that group but seem to remember mention of one or two things like that in the the last month or so.

--
Curt, WE7U.        http://www.eskimo.com/~archer
Babysitting your tracker:  http://info.aprs.net/index.php?title=ControlOperator