Federal Way Club Sponsors D-Star Class

Scott Currie ns7c at comcast.net
Mon Oct 24 18:06:38 PDT 2011

It's very doable, I've even cross linked Echolink and D-Star. The issue
is more of who's call will be on the transmissions. Putting several
users on the same call will confuse the D-Star community (and earn the
wrath of the "thou shalt never connect analog to D-Star" crowd).

We could connect the Northwest Echolink conference to the Northwest
D-Star reflector on Friday nights for the D-Star net. That would be
interesting.

The traffic locally on D-Star is low enough that I think all the Puget
Sound repeaters should just stay linked to REF035C all the time, but
that's just me...

What linked 222 system?

-Scott