Not strictly amateur radio, but will be on 915 Mhz.

Lyle Johnson kk7p4dsp at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 13:15:28 PDT 2012

Higher orbits are very, very hard to come by (meaning a launch cost in
the millions of dollars) -- as are spacecraft suitable for same.  ANd
our government's attitude and policy that on a practical basis prohibits
us from collaborating with our AMSAT colleagues in other countries
virtually ensures no more high orbit missions for at least the next
decade or two.

Sigh.

Lyle  KK7P (who has done a lot of AMSAT spacecraft work when amateur
satellites weren't classified as weapons)