15" USB SCreen on sale at Best Bye...

Steve Stroh steve.stroh at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 15:10:06 PDT 2012

Kenny infested me with an insidious disease - Amazon Prime. Now
whenever I get an idea for something I want, and Amazon (itself, not
an affiliate) stocks it, just a few clicks and gets here in 2 days,
free. Sometimes it arrives next day free.

It's terribly addictive.

It has had the desired effect - I check Amazon first now for nearly
everything. I'm trying to cut down on my daily soda, and was thinking
of buying some of the six-ounce cans... and caught myself browsing
Amazon for them just to see... after all, shipping is free...

Thanks,

Steve

stevestroh at gmail.com