JT65-HF On the air...

Adam Jacobs adam at jacobs.us
Tue Jan 24 13:33:55 PST 2012

To be honest, I like it best because it performs well over VNC. My
radios are in my garage, I can VNC in from my laptop while I watch a
show with my wife (idly hitting the next button as needed). My only
complaint is that you have to be pretty "on-the-ball" with your
again. Maybe I could just implement a queue.. or a macro system.

-Adam