Re: Wirelessly connect all the things with Sapphire by Sapphire Open Systems — Kickstarter

Chris Kantarjiev cak at dimebank.com
Thu May 9 12:46:32 PDT 2013

On 5/9/2013 12:04 PM, Steve Stroh wrote:
> This looks interesting enough that I may well buy in.
>
> http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1286098094/wirelessly-connect-all-the-things-with-sapphire

The built-in time sync is what interests me most. I have many clocks in the
house that are either NTP- or WWVB-synchronized, but a few that aren't. It
seems really silly to me that there isn't a market for a simple clock that will
do this without a lot of bells and whistles and a ridiculous price tag/battery
life.