Last minute Seaside stuff

K7FZO k7fzo.thom at gmail.com
Fri May 17 11:06:55 PDT 2013

Hey Curt, we just released a second room back to Rivertides Suites. This room will easily sleep 3 couples, or 3 individuals and comes complete with kitchen and 2 bathrooms.
(our party sized no longer requires 2 suites)
This is a very nice room overlooking the convention center on the 3rd floor.
Maybe you could find a few others to go in on this room and split the cost.

Thom
K7FZO