Amateur Radio Miracle Day

Thom Proehl thom at valleycamp.org
Tue Apr 1 18:34:48 PDT 2014

To accommodate the mass influx of hams at the Summer Gathering due to the cancelation of the DCC this year we broke ground today on a 7 story tent complex to house all those hams glad to escape the Texas heat.
Morse code testing will be available onsite but due to bandwidth restriction we suggest you bring your satellite communication toys so you can experience the interest in seeing all station activity on all ham bands concurrently.
Bring your iDevices along, we will be upgrading anyone's device to iOS 10, the iOS that allows direct connection to the new ID-5100 via wifi after a Bluetooth handshake. Time to marry your ICOM to your Apple devices!!

See you in September.

Chief camp technology officer and lawn mower.

Sent to you from my Big Magical iTelewriting Thingamajig