[dstar_development] Yaesu has published Fusion spec

Jonathan Naylor naylorjs at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 4 15:32:24 PDT 2014

Seems like they looked at dPMR and adapted it. It's a bit late on the scene, but if it takes off then I am minded to support it. However it's up against some pretty stiff competition from D-Star and DMR at the very least. A nicely written spec though, I wish the D-Star spec was as well presented.

Jonathan  G4KLX