Papers on DTN and ax.25

Don Fanning don at 00100100.net
Wed Apr 16 21:51:54 PDT 2014

Almost seems like QWK mail (from the BBS days) would be ideal... but I'm
not sure how that would apply to today's world since it's not multimedia.
 Tho there is SOUP...

One could use just a simple fast wireless serial connections.  Once it gets
a CD from a paired device, it handshakes then uses old fashion zmodem and
the like to transfer as fast as possible.  Probably have to split things up
in lots of smaller packages in case the person was traveling a little too
fast or the overall transfer was larger than the transfer window.
 Eventually all those packets would end up in one place which are then
recombined and put on the net.  Rinse and repeat.