Live or Memorex?

Grant Hopper kb7wsd at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 15:21:49 PDT 2014

"... There are no such restrictions for ham operators."

Sad but true.  While a heart condition or other reasons is an unfortunate
but valid reason to ground someone, in the amateur community I have
personally seen a significant number of bad cases of cranial-rectal disease
and it seems that there is a pretty close correlation between the disease
and problems caused on the air.  But I digress.

I guess I have to chock up the existence of software and a service (that is
largely useless) to the same thing that causes those little adhesive backed
foil decals sold as cell phone antenna boosters....