Coming Soon to a Ham Band Near You

Doug Wetzel dougwe2 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 13:49:41 PDT 2014

I don't see any worries about this thing showing up on the ham bands unless
the developers unkink their Linux bias and do a bulletproof install version
for Windows.  The average knob that would be interested in bootlegging with
this isn't bright enough to get it running on Linux...or probably even
getting Linux of any flavor running.

I'd guess that FRS/GMRS handis would be a much more likely target RF
segment for this stuff.  Plenty around, no obscure programming required.

Or, maybe all those silent WWRA repeater channels will start getting a
workout.

Doug
K7IP