Woo Hoo - FIOS goes 150 Mbps symmetric!

MG oilpan at optonline.net
Sat Apr 4 13:50:41 PDT 2015

Just as a comparison...I know most of you guys are over in washington
state, but over here we have cablevision and the region that comcast
starts just a few miles away, I'm getting solid 50 down and 25 up with
minimal TV for $67 a month, we mostly only use roku devices now, I run a
plex media server that allows us to watch media we own at home or across
the net and we also pay for hulu plus

Mike, W2AIQ