Extra Just in Case HT radio

Scott Currie scott.d.currie at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 12:49:42 PDT 2015

Yep, what he said...

I like the UV-82 because it fits my hand a little better, but it is
basically the same radio inside. I have a "C" version as well, since it is
Part-90 and I can use it on the city VHF radio system.

Several of our CERT/EMCOMM folks have them. It's fun at the meetings when I
write a repeater pair and tone on the board and we see how quick they can
get it on the air (something not already in their memory channels of
course).

-Scott