Questions About Your Website

Sally Webster - Forte Trinity sally at fortetrinity.com
Fri May 1 05:00:41 PDT 2015

Having problems viewing this email? Click Here
<http://www.fortetrinity.co.uk/newsletter/2015/Questions_Your_Website/in
dex.asp?st=wn&email=seatcp at wetnet.net>  to view in a web browser.
Forte Trinity Logo and Strap
<http://www.fortetrinity.co.uk/web-design.asp?st=wn&email=seatcp@wetnet.
net>

3 Quick Questions

1) Is Your Website Obsolete?

Smartphone Solutions for Websites
<http://www.fortetrinity.co.uk/web-design.asp?st=wn&email=seatcp@wetnet.
net>

Most People now access the Internet by SmartPhone - Most websites need
upgrading to properly display on mobiles and tablets

WARNING - Google may downgrade rankings for websites not upgraded for
smartphones

Why Let Competitors steal your business because you look dated!!!

Forte Trinity have developed simple SmartPhone solutions

2) Does your Website enjoy a premium search engine ranking?

Does your Website Enjoy Premium Search Engine Rankings?
<http://www.fortetrinity.co.uk/web-design.asp?st=wn&email=seatcp@wetnet.
net>

*	Drives more enquiries and increases business
*	Improves online image / profile
*	Competitors are left behind

Forte Trinity Achieve Real Results!

Need Proof? - search Business Web Design
<https://www.google.co.uk/#q=business+web+design>  on Google
Erm, Ohh look... It's us! Case Proven!!

Why Not Be Top Ranked? Call us on +44 (0)1942 68 40 40
or click here
<http://www.fortetrinity.co.uk/website-contact.asp?st=wn&email=seatcp@we
tnet.net>  to contact us today.

3) Is your Website a Stunning Modern Reflection of your Business?

Is Your Online THIS Good? - theawningcompany.co.uk
<http://www.fortetrinity.co.uk/web-design.asp?st=wn&email=seatcp@wetnet.
net>

*	Design Technology has moved on massively
*	If your online image appears tired so will you!
*	Quality can affect your Google ranking!!

Why not enjoy a World Class image?

Forte Trinity - Stunning Smartphone Solutions - Search Engine Success -
World Class Website Designs
WHY NOT JUST CALL US?
ON +44 (0)1942 68 40 40

You can send me an email: sally at fortetrinity.co.uk or simply click here
<http://www.fortetrinity.co.uk/website-contact.asp?st=wn&email=seatcp@we
tnet.net>  and contact us via our website?

You may have nothing to lose except a lot of enquiries!!!

Put simply... Why Not?

Sally<http://www.fortetrinity.co.uk/email-images/new/signitures/sally-we
bster.jpg>
Sally Webster
Media Services
sally at fortetrinity.co.uk

PS: Over 50% now access the internet via Smartphones - You need to act
now to make your website display properly on these devices - We have a
solution... Why Not?

We would like to ask Why Not?
<http://www.fortetrinity.co.uk/web-design.asp?st=wn&email=seatcp@wetnet.
net>

 Forte Trinity
Limited<http://www.fortetrinity.co.uk/newsletter/2015/Questions_Your_Web
site/_images/fortetrinity.jpg> 	 Features and
Benefits<http://www.fortetrinity.co.uk/newsletter/2015/Questions_Your_We
bsite/_images/key-features.jpg>
Tel:
Fax:
Email:
Web:

+44 (0)1942 68 40 40
+44 (0)1942 68 14 21
info at fortetrinity.co.uk
www.fortetrinity.co.uk

 Partners and
Technologies<http://www.fortetrinity.co.uk/newsletter/2015/Questions_You
r_Website/_images/partner-technologies.jpg>

are addressed and is not intended to be relied upon by any other person
without subsequent written confirmation of its contents. As the
recipient of this email you are responsible for running a virus check
on the content or on any attachments thereto as Forte Trinity cannot be
held liable for the misuse of our email address or the malicious
attaching of virus files without our knowledge to email appearing to
emanate from our domain name. Forte Trinity Ltd accepts no
responsibility for information, errors or omissions in this e-mail nor
for its use or misuse nor for any act committed or omitted in
connection with this communication.

If you have received this email in error please notify us immediately
by telephone on +44 (0)1942 684040 and ask for Tech Support.

Forte Trinity Ltd. | Registered in England and Wales No: 3345091 | VAT
No: 704 0794 51
Office Address: The Cyber Suite, Triangle House, The Avenue, Leigh,
Lancashire, United Kingdom, WN7 1ES
Registered Address: 41 St Thomas's Road, Chorley, Lancashire PR7 1JE

Not Interested? Unsubscribe instantly
<http://www.fortetrinity.co.uk/bulk_unsubscribe.asp?reqType=bulk&reme=6m
822ha**152146??d0f>