[PNWVHFS] 220 MHz FM HT $85 USD

Gary Fiber gfiber1952 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 12:22:06 PST 2016

I wrote them a while back. The control head will separate but they are not going to offer a kit. The person who answered said it was a standard ribbon cable one would be abLe to find, no mention about the connector.  The data jack appears to be for some sort of private data board they have, likely not for a packet controller connection, nothing I could find on their web site said anything other than the radio has a data jack. Been a bit since I visited their web page so some of this could be old information.

Gary P. Fiber K8IZ
gfiber1952 at gmail.com
gfiber at comcast.net