Yet another Project - Megaprocessor

Jeff Francis™ jfrancis at gmail.com
Mon May 2 16:51:13 PDT 2016

  Last I read, he was something like $60k into the project (parts cost
only, not including labor), with something like half the estimated work
done.

  Now while I truly do understand the concept of "labor of love", six
figures for a PDP-8 is a bit excessive.  That's pretty close to the
original cost adjusted for inflation.  As opposed to, say, running simh on
a $5 Raspberry Pi Zero (well, assuming you could actually buy one).

On Mon, May 2, 2016 at 4:42 PM, Bill Vodall <wa7nwp at gmail.com> wrote:

> Not to worry about running out of things to do.  When everything else
> is going - we can build a megaprocessor..
>
>    http://megaprocessor.com/index.html
>

> (And code it to emulate the PDP-8...)
>
> Bill

-=jeff=-