Icom D-STAR ID-1 1.2 GHz Sale at HRO

Gary Fiber gfiber1952 at gmail.com
Tue May 3 13:32:29 PDT 2016

I can usually hit the KB7CNN repeater mobile with my ID-1. Working the 3
local 1.2 GHz D-Star repeaters are a different issue though. Either they
are not on the air or just don't hear my mobile signal. when I lived in
Kirkland I set up the 1.2 GHz yagi on a photo tri-pod in the living room
and was able to hit the 1.2 repeater on Baldi.

Gary K8IZ