70cm Packet Repeater Frequencies

Peter Dahl pd_fus at mac.com
Sat May 7 11:26:03 PDT 2016

Actually, I wonder if Steve may be describing is “time sharing”…. When a repeater is not being keyed up another system could operate in the empty time slot…..  Though I am not suggesting they be exploited,  think about all of the empty time slots which are available on many repeater pairs.  :)

Peter