YAPP on

Bill Vodall wa7nwp at gmail.com
Sun May 8 17:26:40 PDT 2016

> Once that 5K file completes, try sending a Winlink email via Packet P2P to
> KY9K via SEA. Make sure you're set to 255 byte packets and MAXFRAMES 7. Send
> the same file as an attachment.

That was interesting.   Several more firsts.

* sent a file with EasyTerm Yapp
* sent a file attachement as point-to-point Email with RMS-Express
* found the "acknowledge this" button
* discovered the sessions handling in EasyTerm

Awesome program EasyTerm is...

Now all we need is a QPSK digipeater - or good audio repeater make use of.

Bill

PS.   We still need a command line copy a file command in packet.   We
have it with SCP or FTP in Nix but nothing (that I know of)  at the
basic AX25 packet level.