Wetnet Space Saturday 5/14/16 - Stanwood

Bill Vodall wa7nwp at gmail.com
Fri May 13 17:16:30 PDT 2016

On Mon, May 9, 2016 at 2:47 PM, Bill Vodall <wa7nwp at gmail.com> wrote:
> This weekend is the Stanwood swapfest:
>
>   http://www.scarcwa.org/ham_fest.shtm

Looks like a definite unplanned plan.   I'm leaving 8'ish, expect to
browse for an hour or so at the swapmeet and then lunch with whom ever
followed by an afternoon of what-ever wrapped up with a possible
waffle fries and blue cheese at Max Dales at 4...

I'll probably take Homer (box) with the 817 and Tigertronics so given
some free time I can play with more Winmor or HF WSJT modes.

Bill, WA7NWP