First Light - Bridgecom BCM-220

Gary Fiber gfiber1952 at gmail.com
Sat May 14 19:23:03 PDT 2016

My radio arrived today. I will get it programmed up tomorrow and check the audio and deviation settings on the service monitor. Want to see what it is going to take to remote the control head if possible, that is the only way it will fit into the truck. Hopefully it does not exhibit the same issue as yours did

Good to see, Steve, Mike, Doug, and Bill at Stanwood today, Janet drove me, backside was a bit sore late this afternoon, but it is getting better.

Gary P. Fiber K8IZ
gfiber1952 at gmail.com
gfiber at comcast.net