More Email on AX25

Bill Vodall wa7nwp at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 22:26:19 PDT 2017

Even more...

>> And some stations stay on for P2P connections via Winlink Express, like
>> WA7AUB on 145.010 (via SEA).

> interference.   I was unable to even get a simple listing from
> nk7n-10.

Still nothing at all from WA7AUB...

I can connect to NK7N-10 either from or via SEA.  In both cases I get
immediately disconnected.   Sounds like something needs to reboot.

I can hear NK7N-10 here in N Redmond.  About as strong as SEA.   A
direct connect fail - using medium power and an omni antenna.

NK7N-10 'beeps.'   It's like a roger beep but at the start of every packet.

Too much fun.  More packets tomorrow.

73
Bill, WA7NWP