YANC - Yet Another (free) New Computer

Larry Gadallah larry at gadallah.com
Sat Apr 22 17:22:41 PDT 2017

I've all but given up on someone producing a nice SoC SBC that has two
(or more) "real" Ethernet ports for a reasonable price. I could
eliminate several old, large, clunky PCs if I could get a Pi that had
a real second Ethernet port.

On Sat, Apr 22, 2017 at 4:52 PM, Bill Vodall <wa7nwp at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hard to believe it was free same day delivery.  It was on the same cup
> of coffee between Ken showing the new little Asus Tinker board and my
> ordering it from Amazon.
>
>   http://amzn.to/2oAqFUp
>
> This is probably going to be the new media player.   I wish it had
> SATA drive interface but with gig Ethernet and 2 GB ram I can work
> that.
>
> It also does 4K TV.  Hmm - I'd been thing we didn't need it - maybe we do.
>
> 73
> Bill

Larry Gadallah, VE6VQ/W7                       larry AT gadallah DOT com
PGP Sig: B5F9 C4A8 8517 82AC 16B6  02B6 0645 69F0 1F29 A512
"If a man aspires towards a righteous life, his first act of
abstinence is from injury to animals." -- Albert Einstein.