YANC - Yet Another (free) New Computer

Dean Gibson AE7Q amateur at ae7q.com
Sat Apr 22 19:10:22 PDT 2017

Consider:

 1. Configuring the one Ethernet port you have for VLAN operation.
 2. https://www.amazon.com/NETGEAR-GS105Ev2-Ethernet-Lifetime-Replacement/dp/B00HGLVZLY
    $34.99 next day.

I have a several of these running multiple VLANs, and they eliminate the
need for parallel Ethernet cables (for different networks) going to the
same location.  Nominally 12vDC, I run mine on 13.8 from my amateur
shack supply.

Not as convenient as being on the same board as a Pi, but not much bigger.

I think they will show the same MAC address in the Pi, and of course the
total bandwidth is the same.