Ed's Antennas

Bill Vodall wa7nwp at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 17:31:22 PDT 2017

> Cheap antennas each trimmed with a $10,000 analyzer.   Yup - that'll do.
>
>   http://edsantennas.weebly.com/I

I ordered the basic antenna last night.  Cost $35 plus $3 shipping.
Should be here in time for tell and show at brunch this weekend.

A few videos to watch tonight:   Some by Ed himself.

  https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ed+fong+antenna

Nice letter - pasted below.

One of these days I need to figure out how to really tune a J-Pole...
 Three parameters make it tricky.

73
Bill, WA7NWP

---

Bill:

Thanks for ordering the ham version of the antenna. It will go out
intomorrow’s mail.

The proceeds of this antenna go to my graduate students at UC Santa
Cruz – SiliconValley.  They help with the construction and also get
experience in tuning a dual band antenna which is an art in itself.

If your ham club or communications group wishes me to give a
presentation at your meetings, please contact me.  There is no charge
for my talks.  If you are within driving distance I can visit you or
I can give a webinar presentation via Skype or Facetime.

Anyway thanks and have a great day.

Ed Fong