Stolen Radio Alert

Eric Nordin eric.nordin at frontier.com
Wed Feb 14 23:43:33 PST 2018

Here's some more info on the stolen Kenwood TH-D74A.

S/N B910236

Black Icom wrist strap, stock Kenwood antenna. Battery case is marked
"Battery #2." The rear of the radio is marked next to the belt clip in
black indelible marker with "WL7CES." The welcome screen is currently
programmed with "WL7CES." The radio has a Samsung memory card in it. It
has had the MARS/CAP mod and has FRS and GMRS channels programmed in. It
also has the Everett Mall's frequencies programmed in. It does not have
any DMR codes in it.

Seattle Police case number is 2018-56123.

The radio was grabbed away from Tim just after he got off the bus at
Westlake Mall. He thought it was a Seattle Community College student
that grabbed it but that seems pretty unlikely to me. He said the kid
had been on the bus with him and seemed pretty arrogant (not much to go
on there). I don't have a description of the perp beyond that.

Eric AD7BF