Stolen Radio Alert

Eric Nordin eric.nordin at frontier.com
Fri Feb 16 15:29:55 PST 2018

Everyone can stand down from the search for Tim's missing radio.
Apparently the guy who snatched it either decided he didn't want it
after all or dropped it somewhere in Lynnwood. Tim left me a message
earlier this afternoon saying the radio had been found and he was on his
way to retrieve it.

Thanks to all for their efforts.

VY 73,

Eric AD7BF