suggestions needed for wireless bridge

David Flood davidf4 at mindspring.com
Tue Oct 30 09:35:52 PDT 2018

Now I know why the Network Admin at my previous job would roll his eyes (even over email and 1500 miles away I could see/feel it) when I’d ask “why can’t you…..”

DHCP is sorta working through the bridge…meaning that if anything asks for an address, it gets a random one from the pool.  Address reservations based on MAC are failing so if I have anything that needs to be locked down I have to lock it down via the OS rather than a reservation…

Now all I gotta do is find a 5 GHz bridge…when doing stuff over the current one other 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi devices tend to stumble due to the congestion from the bridge…

Dave

KD7MYC